Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Virtual Tour

I mentioned in an earlier post that Brett and I, along with our good friend Michael recently moved out of our on-campus, married student housing apartment, to a more centrally located apartment complex in Omaha. I am grateful that we made this decision and I have enjoyed it immensely. Not only have I enjoyed meeting our neighbors, but I have enjoyed decorating our new space! Our old apartment was great, don't get me wrong, but there is something about this one that just feels more like home. So, about a month ago I hardcore cleaned this place and took all these pictures to show the world (with the exception of two photos I took this morning).
Only now am I actually posting them :)

As you look through these pictures, you will note a couple of things:
1. The Christmas decorations are up. Like I said, I took these at the beginning on January, but have since taken them down. It does make the pictures more festive though, huh?
2. If you have been to our place recently, you know that our living room has been rearranged. I don't have pictures up of the new arrangement because that would require some picking up and I don't want to do that. HA! So, that just means if you want to see it, you'll have to come visit!
3. There are no window treatments anywhere. I have had intentions of getting curtains for some of the rooms since, oh, November. You'll just have to use your imagination for now :)
ENJOY!

Entry (Kitchen on the left)

Pantry/Storage/Blessing!
(directly on right as you walk in the front door - across from kitchen)


Kitchen - View 1

Kitchen - View 2
*NOTE* Several people who have come over have asked me about the pictures in the frame below - They are close up, detailed photos of some spices from my spice rack, printed off & put in a fun frame. Boom. Instant art.


View of Kitchen from Dining Room

Dining Room

Living Room - View 1 (from dining room)

Mantle/Fireplace


Living Room - View 2/Dining Room


My Favorite Wall (with a few empty frames & a few pictures MIA)
Living room to the left & bathroom directly to the right of this picture


Bathroom - View 1 (Also, taken this morning)
*Paintings inspired by a Wal-mart set ($90) ...painted by yours truly ($20)


Bathroom - View 2

Hallway (picture taken from bathroom door)
Our bedroom door is on the left - Michael's room (which leads into Office/Den/Bonus Room) in middle - Smallest linen closet
EVER on far right


Our Bedroom - View 1 (Taken this morning)
*Calla Lilly Photos above bed = recent addition (Thanks Wal-mart!)


Bedroom - View 2


Michael's Room - Leading into Office/Den/Bonus Room

Office/Den/Bonus Room - View 1

Office/Den/Bonus Room - View 2

THE END!

2 comments:

  1. So cute. Def. need to come over soon. So many changes I haven't seen yet!

    ReplyDelete