Thursday, January 14, 2010

Get Ready

After taking some time to sit and be quiet, I (Nicole) have come to realize that the past year and half has been the most challenging, exciting, difficult, blessed, unbelievable, God-ordained time I've ever experienced. In fact, you could probably insert any number of descriptive words into that list, and we would be able to find some instance or situation we have encountered that fits perfectly. I don't have the time right now to write about all those events that have made up our last year and half of life, but more details will be coming in the near future, I promise (perhaps even this evening if you're lucky). So, with that introduction, I give you the Ricley blog. And if there is one thing I can tell you, just get ready. God has done and is doing so many amazing things in our life and we can't wait to share them with you.

1 comment: